You are about to join a community of awesome, inspiring mums – women like you who believe that being a mum shouldn’t mean an end to your career. To make sure the tribe works, we have a few simple rules that we ask all members to agree to:
– Respect fellow members’ ideas and suggestions – after all, we are all here to help each other
– Embrace the opportunity to share knowledge and experience
– Feel comfortable to share your concerns and challenges – a problem shared is a problem halved
– Challenge yourself – set ambitious goals and utilise the support of the tribe
– Respect the privacy of your fellow tribe members
– Come here to sell or market your business
– Criticise others – we want this site to burst with positive vibes!
– Engage in competition – us mamas are here to support each other
– Use language that excludes people i.e. acronyms or similar – not everyone may understand them
– Forget you are awesome!
The Hatch ‘My Journey’ stages are meant for informational purposes only and do not guarantee any specific outcome. In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever arising from, or in connection with, the use of this website.